Step 1: FREE Consultation
A consultation will be conducted by the Certified Laser Specialist (CLS) to assess the following:
- Size of the tattoo (sq. inches).
- Your health (your body does all the work).
- Ink type/depth/age/application technique (used to determine difficulty/duration for complete removal).
- Cost of each tattoo removal treatment.
- If you or the CLS has any question about the success of treatment, a “TEST SPOT” might be conducted (just ask!).
- The CLS will explain the treatment in depth and will answer any questions the client might have related to the laser tattoo removal process. It is important to disclose on the Medical Questionnaire all medications you are currently taking as some medications can cause adverse reactions.
At the end of the consultation, the CLS will schedule the first treatment. In many cases, there will be enough time at the end of the consultation to move directly into the first treatment.
Step 2: First Treatment
In preparation of your first treatment please:
Keep treated area out of the sun for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
Shave area the day prior (if applicable).
No products containing aspirin 24 hours prior to treatment.
No AHA’s or other topical acid products on skin.
The client will sign in and notify the CLS of any medical changes.
The CLS will photograph the tattoo which will be stored with the client’s file.
Tattoo Removal Treatment begins!
Step 3: Post-Treatment
The CLS will provide post-treatment instructions and schedule the next appointment.
Additional Tattoo Removal Treatments
Treatments can be scheduled no sooner than 5 weeks apart. If you have a “fresh” tan, we will send you away due to possible hypo-pigmentation complications.
KEEP IT COVERED if in the sun!
A digital photo will be taken at each appointment to track the removal process.
Tattoo removal is priced by the number of solid square inches of ink. The tattoo is measured during the initial consultation using our patented grid formula that will determine the exact size of the tattoo and nothing but the tattoo. Most tattoo removal centers measure the whole area, while we just measure the ink. This saves you money! A specific price will be set for each removal treatment.
Tattoo Removal Cost per Treatment
- $75 first inch; $35 for each additional inch, up to 5 inches
- Tattoos between 5 to 10 square inches are $250
- Tattoos over 10 square inches priced during free consultation
Smaller Tattoo Removal Pricing
- Tear Drop(s) – $50
- 3-5 Dots on Hand – $50